Spiritual Avalanche: The Threat of False Teachings that could destroy millions ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Author: Steve Hill
My favorite quotes from book:
- What motivates you as a Christian to wake up every day? According to the word of God we should be consumed with populating heaven!
- The church should never cater to the crowds desires, they should change the crowds desires
- Leaders today are frantically trying to create a no-cost cross. We want Christianity without sacrifice, heaven without holiness, and worldliness without consequence.
- We’ve created an atmosphere where man feels accepted but God feels rejected.
- God is not giving us more time to party, He is giving us space to repent!
- Jesus was concerned with heart correctness, not pleasing the political. If preachers are to be relevant & effective, the fluff must be thrown out & replaced with the cross, the blood, repentance, and sacrifice. We must proclaim Jesus Christ and Him crucified for the sins of man.